On the same phone, WhatsApp can be used with two distinct accounts. The instant messaging program is one of the most widely used on the planet.
It allows you to send a message or make a phone call to another WhatsApp user from anywhere in the world as long as they have an internet connection.
The Facebook-owned app is available for Android and Apple users to download for free and can be used on both mobile phones and desktop computers. The software does, however, have some limits, such as the fact that only one WhatsApp account may be utilized per phone number.
Most manufacturers, on the other hand, allow customers to install two versions of the same software on their Android phones.
They use different terms for the same feature, which allows customers to have two separate versions of the same software, allowing for two different apps.
How to utilize two WhatsApp accounts on one phone
- Go to WhatsApp’s Settings to enable a second account.
- Look for terms like “dual apps,” “app clone,” “app twin,” and “parallel apps.” The feature’s name will vary depending on the smartphone you’re using.
- There should be a toggle next to the WhatsApp app that you can switch on.
- Return to the home screen after the process is completed.
- There should be a second WhatsApp icon with some sort of marking on it, indicating that it’s a different version of the same program.
- When you open it, you’ll see the WhatsApp setup screen.
- Continue by tapping Agree.
- On the next screen, press Next and input a phone number that isn’t the same as the one you used to set up WhatsApp.
An OTP will be sent to you for verification.
After entering the OTP, you will be prompted to continue the setup procedure, which will result in the creation of a second WhatsApp account.
On the same smartphone, you now have two WhatsApp accounts.