WhatsApp is the most popular Android app that lets you send pictures, text messages, videos, voice messages, make video and voice calls, share documents, and more. Almost every person uses this app on their smartphones. And, there are many who use WhatsApp on their laptops, tablets, and computers.
But, what if you wish to use WhatsApp on your TV? This is possible too through a Smart TV. You can surely use WhatsApp on your smart TV by downloading it through the App Store or by casting it through your smartphone.
How Do I get WhatsApp video calls on my smart TV?
Follow the steps below:
- Make sure that both your Smart TV and Android phone are connected to the same WiFi network
- On your phone, go to settings and select the screencast option
- Further, select the TV you want to cast the screen to
- Once connected, open WhatsApp on your phone and make a video call. It will be visible on your smart TV too
How To Connect WhatsApp To My Samsung Smart TV?
- Connect your Samsung smart TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network
- Activate screen mirroring on your Smart TV by pressing the menu key on your remote and further go to Network > Screen Mirroring
Is It Possible To Connect My Phone To My TV?
You can surely connect your phone to your smart TV through screen mirroring, Google Cast, linking it with a cable, or using a third-part app.