Flutterwave has come up with another great update. Flutterwave last week collaborated with PayPal to grow and expand the way in which merchants transact Business in Africa by allow merchants in Africa to receive payments from over 377 million PayPal users all over the world. In addition, this will allow every merchants and freelancers in Africa to send and receive payment for goods and services through PayPal via it’s payment platform.
In light of that, the company has also been enlisted among PayPal and 98 other financial payments platforms and gateways to be approved by CBN as a Verified International Money Transfer Operators In Nigeria. This in every way makes flutterwave a verified, approve and safe to use payments service in Nigeria as endorsed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
In a more recent notice, Barter which is the official app of by Flutterwave for both ios and android users have come up with yet another development by introducing an offline USSD code to transact using the payment Platform by just dailiing a simple short code on your mobile network without the use of the app or data connection.
With the aid of this app, users on the MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and 9MOBILE network can now make offline transactions using USSD code.
To transfer, Airtime Self, Airtime Others, Request Money, Barter to Bank account, Barter to Barter, and pay merchant, Simply dial *566# using your MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9mobile sim card registered on Barter by Flutterwave to perform the aforementioned transactions.
How To Download and Install Barter Mobile App by Flutterwave on iOS and Android
- Clic here to Download the Barter mobile app by Flutterwave for Android Users, for Apple devices users, click here
- After downloading the app, Open the downloaded Barter app
- Now tap on the create account, and provide the necessary details such as a valid phone number, email address and your real name.
- Enter your phone number and email and an OTP will be sent to your phone number. and email.
- Now enter the otp in the provided field then put in your First and Last name and then create a password.
Note. You will be asked to enter your credit or debit card info at this point you either decide to enter it or skip it.
How To Verify Your Barter Mobile Account
To verify the barter mobile app account, you will be required to provide your BVN and DOB which must tally with what’s on your BVN record.
- Now once you have your BVN close to you, simply tap on the settings icon at the top of the dashboard.
- Navigate to verify account option and input your bvn correctly along side with DOB on the next text field.
Benefits of Owning A Barter/Flutterwave Account
- You can send and receive money locally with Zero transfer charge.
- Get an instant wema bank account on successful signup.
- Send and receive money abroad in dollar.
- You can Create a virtual Naira and dollar debit card for online transaction payment (Shopping) etc..
- Buy airtime, data, pay bills (Nepa, dstv, internet subscription) etc
- You can request money using your barter phone number, email or barter.me url.
- You get control of your money without stress.
- Enjoy zero card maintenance fee, zero local transfer charge fee, zero stamp duty charge, instant funds transfer and credit.
- Download barter account statement instantly that can be used for bank and other account verification process.
Kindly like and share this new update with your friends. We would like to know if you’re already using Barter app by Flutterwave or Intends to use. Please let us know in the comments section below.