We will be sharing a guide for out South African users on how they can brows free using the SA MTN Music Subscription. With the aid of the this post such users will be able to power all their available apps on their smartphone using the said app that will be elaborated.
The MTN Music Time Free internet Settings on Edoztunnel VPN. The Edoztunnel vpn is a fast free, user friendly vpn endorsed with lots of free internet tricks. There are other tweaks similar to this on Smartcoretech such as MTN South Africa 0.00kb tweak via 24clan VPN which you can also check here
It allowed it users to surf the net for free via some of the embedded tweaks on the app. Hence today smarttechvilla will be showing you a way you can utilize this app and browse freely using the said MTN SA music 🎶 time bundle, thus users will have to subscribe to the cheap plan which is made for music time only, then power all your apps with the allocated data courtesy the Edoztunnel VPN app.
Also Check : MTN Ghana 0.0kb Free Browsing Via 24clan VPN
- Features of The EdozTunnel VPN
- Fast and reliable
- An easy to use interface
- Embedded with lots of free tweaks
- Fast premium servers are available.
How To Configure The Edoztunnel VPN for The MTN SA Music Time subscription
1. After that, open the phone and click on the dail pad.
2. Recharge your phone line after which subscribe to MTN said music plan.
You can sub for the 500mb for R5 or the 1GB for R10 each if the plans are valid for 30days.
How To Configure The Edoztunnel VPN for MTN SA Music time Sub.
1. After successfully downloading and installing the app via the link above, open it.
2. You will get a welcome message just click OK. If you already have the app installed all along, just click on the button at the top left corner of your screen and click on update tweak.
Next return back to the home screen
3. Click on the first option and select any the SA Music time free server in the list of countries
4. Click on the second option again on the screen and select SA Music time free internet.
5. After that just hit the pink connect button on the screen and wait for few seconds for VPN to connect. Once connected, minimize the app and start browsing.