In today’s post we will be showing you how to find and locate your lost or misplaced smartphone using the one unique tool google has made available for us; courtesy of Google LLC I’m talking about the non other than the google find my phone app. Thus with the google find my phone app, tracking lost android phones has become easy and smooth.
Furthermore, with their find my device tool app you may without difficulty locate any misplaced android cellphone, get its modern-day vicinity, wipe the statistics on it and so forth, with the frequency at which phones especially smartphones are out of place(stolen) lately it’s vital to relaxed your android device with the vital monitoring app
How To Find And Locate Your Smartphone With Google Find My Device Tool
1. In order to track or locate your lost Android device, you must have the google find my device app installed on it if you haven’t yet click here to download and install the app.
2. Upon downloading the app, launch the app and sign in with your Google account. This will thus give the app access to your location. What ever permission its request grant the app.
3. After that, in order to remotely find your device or smartphone at any point in time you need to login your Google account again on another different device its can be another smartphone or PC.
4. After that, log on to andriod.com/find here the full details of the lost Android device will be displayed, such as the IMEI Number and Name of the Smartphone.
5. You remotely prompt the device to ring an alarm for five minutes non stop using the sound alarm button as seen in the image.
Again, you can also secure or lock the device and leave a message for whosoever has it in his possession.
And finally, you can also wipe /erase the entire data on the device.
Note: if the location GPS is turned on in the phone you can equally track the exact location of the device through the google find my device app or website.
And again note that any lost device must be connected to the internet and your Google account still signed in on the device that’s the only way you will be able to track the lost device.
Furthermore, don’t wait till your device is lost before you start figuring away out to track it we indulge you to download the Google Find My Device and set it up.
Kindly like and share this article with your friends and family, also do well to leave a comment in the comment box down below.